Thank you for attending the SNMMI 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting.
Attendees will receive CE Certificates after completion of the Post-Program Evaluation.
Post-Meeting Evaluation Emails will be sent:
- July 1 for sessions viewed June 11-15
- July 31 for sessions viewed June 16-July 15
The Virtual Meeting sessions will be available on the Meeting Platform until July 15, 2021.
CE is earned the same way as viewing the session live: watch the entire session, click the pop up question.
On July 16, the content will moved to the SNMMI Learning Center (LMS) and available for two (2) years.
CE will be available only for selected sessions. Please note that our LMS requires the post-test for CE credits.
The SNMMI 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting provides physicians, technologists, pharmacists, laboratory professionals, and scientists with an in-depth view of the latest research and development in the field as well as providing insights into practical applications for the clinic.
- Examine and evaluate future directions in nuclear medicine, molecular imaging and therapy from a research and clinical perspective.
- Describe the latest indications and applications of hybrid imaging and its impact on patient management.
- Review standard, new, and relevant advances in molecular imaging including applications in oncology, cardiology, and neurology.
- Discuss new therapeutic and diagnostic agents that are impacting the practice of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging.
- Review radiation dose and image quality in medical imaging.
- Identify clinical content that is applicable to practice improvement.
Up to 85 Continuing Education (CE) credits will be available for physicians, technologists, pharmacists, and physicists via the Meeting Platform starting June 12, 2021 and for 30 days after the meeting (July 15, 2021).
The Meeting Platform will track your attendance by your log-in time, online duration, and responses to non-graded pop-up questions, which are required. You will receive your CE Certificate after completion of the post-program Evaluation.
- Participants viewing sessions through June 15 will receive their Evaluation by July 1.
- Participants viewing sessions June 16-July 15 will receive their Evaluation by July 31.
Sessions listed as CE Sessions (CE), Technologist Sessions (TS), and Scientific Sessions (SS, BSSS, TSP) will offer CE Credit, as will PL05: Henry N. Wagner, Jr., MD Highlights Symposium.
- Please note that CE credits will not be offered for
- Exhibit Hall time
- Networking Events
- Plenary Sessions PL1-PL4
- Satellite Symposia
- User Meetings
- Pre-Meeting Categorical Sessions have an additional registration fee and offer additional CE Credits.
The Virtual Meeting sessions will be available on the Meeting Platform until July 15, 2021, and then as On-Demand in the SNMMI Learning Center afterward.
Session content will be available to view via the SNMMI Learning Center from July 16, 2021 to June 30, 2022. CE Credit for selected sessions will be available upon completion of a Post-Test assessment, excepting the Scientific Sessions listed above.