CE Credit and Evaluation Process for the 2023 Annual Meeting
As there are two ways to attend the 2023 Annual Meeting, there are two different processes for earning CE Credit.
Scan your badge as you enter each session:
- Place your badge’s QR code under the scanner device.
- A green light/beep indicates your badge was scanned.
At the conclusion of the session, there is no need to scan out: just exit the room.
- HOWEVER: If you leave a session more than 15 minutes early, you must scan out.
Complete the 2-Step Evaluation:
- Step 1: Session Evaluations are available 2 hours after session ends: www.snmmi.org/evaluation2023.
- Step 2: Overall Meeting Evaluation link will be emailed on June 28, 2023.
- CE Credit Certificates are only issued after both evaluations are completed.
- To receive CE Credit - All Evaluations must be completed by July 31, 2023.
You can check your Meeting Attendance Record here: www.snmmi.org/scanreport2023 .
- Log-in using your Badge Number and Email Address
- Data is updated 1 hour after session conclusion.
Credit amount Information is available in the Meeting App.
- Physicians & Physicists can receive Partial CE Credit for actual time in session.
- Technologists & Pharmacists must attend entire session to receive credit; Partial Credit is not available.
- In-Person Attendees must use Badge Scanners to verify their attendance.
- In-Person Attendees cannot use Attendance Verification Codes to verify their In-Person Attendance.
Virtual Meeting Attendees
Virtual Attendees must view the Entire Session and enter Attendance Codes:
- Attendance Codes will be presented during the session.
- Enter the code in the field provided to the side of the screen.
- Continue watching the entire session.
- Do not share this code with other attendees.
- Attendees can view sessions anytime June 24 – September 30, 2023.
- Partial credit is not awarded for partial viewing of videos.
- You must view the entire presentation to earn CE Credit.
- CE record checking is not available for Virtual Attendees.
Evaluations for Sessions viewed Virtually via the Online Meeting Platform will be sent on:
- July 17 for sessions viewed June 24 - 27.
- August 14 for sessions viewed June 28 - July 31.
- September 18 for sessions viewed August 1 - 31.
- October 16 for sessions viewed September 1 - 30.
Please note these dates if you need a CE Certificate by a specific date, and plan accordingly.
(For example, CE Certificates for content viewed in July will be available no earlier than August 14.)