By attending the SNMMI 2020 Annual Meeting - Virtual Edition, participants will be able to:
The SNMMI 2020 Annual Meeting - Virtual Edition provides physicians, technologists, pharmacists, laboratory professionals, and scientists with an in-depth view of the latest research and development in the field as well as providing insights into practical applications for the clinic.
- Live Session attendees will have the opportunity to earn approximately 25 continuing education credits.
- On Demand viewers will have the opportunity to earn approximately 14 continuing education credits.
- CE will not be available for the Basic Science Summaries, Young Investigator Awards, and Plenary Sessions via On Demand viewing.
- Examine and evaluate future directions in nuclear medicine and molecular imaging and therapy from a research and clinical perspective.
- Describe the latest indications and applications of hybrid imaging and its impact on patient management.
- Review standard, new and relevant advances in molecular imaging including applications in oncology, cardiology and neurology.
- Discuss new therapeutic and diagnostic agents that are impacting the practice of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging.
- Review radiation dose and image quality in medical imaging.
- Identify clinical content that is applicable to practice improvement.
CME Accreditation - AMA PRA Credits
The Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
VOICE Credit Statement
The SNMMI’s Verification of Involvement in Continuing Education (VOICE) credit program is recognized by most licensure states and by the NMTCB and ARRT as Category A and A+ credit.
Pharmacy Accreditation Statement
The Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Nuclear Physicists and Scientists: CAMPEP Credit
The SNMMI is applying for approval to grant Medical Physics Continuing Education Credit (MPCEC) through the Commission on the Accreditation of Medical Physics Programs (CAMPEP) in this educational activity.