The SNMMI 2022 Annual Meeting will provide physicians, technologists, pharmacists, laboratory professionals, and scientists with an in-depth view of the latest research and development in the field as well as providing insights into practical applications for the clinic.
- Examine and evaluate future directions in nuclear medicine, molecular imaging and therapy from a research and clinical perspective.
- Describe the latest indications and applications of hybrid imaging and its impact on patient management.
- Review standard, new, and relevant advances in molecular imaging including applications in oncology, cardiology, and neurology.
- Discuss new therapeutic and diagnostic agents that are impacting the practice of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging.
- Review radiation dose and image quality in medical imaging.
- Identify clinical content that is applicable to practice improvement.
CME Accreditation - AMA PRA Credits
The Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. To receive CE credit, learners must complete the online evaluation available after the program.
VOICE Credit Statement
Verification of Involvement in Continuing Education (VOICE) approved credit is recognized by most licensure states and by the NMTCB and ARRT (as Category A and A+ credit). In order to receive CE credit, technologists must be present a minimum of 80% of a session and must complete the online evaluation available after the program. Please visit the Program Schedule page for California Scope category information.
Pharmacy Accreditation Statement
The Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Approved sessions are identified on the Program Schedule page with the amount of credit and Universal Activity Numbers (UAN) assigned to the activity. Session UANs start with 0210-0000-21-501-L04-P and end with 0210-0000-21-585-L04-P. Topic designations and descriptions are: L01=Disease State Management/Drug Therapy; L04=General Pharmacy Topics; L05=Patient Safety. Sessions within this activity have been designated as knowledge-based and application-based CPE for Pharmacists.
Credit details will be uploaded to the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) via the CPE Monitor. (Pharmacists must include their NABP eProfile ID, which can be obtained at www.MyCPEmonitor.net.)
Nuclear Physicists and Scientists: CAMPEP Credit
The SNMMI is applying for approval to grant Medical
Physics Continuing Education Credit (MPCEC) through the Commission on the
Accreditation of Medical Physics Programs (CAMPEP) in this educational
activity. To receive CE credit, learners must complete the online evaluation
available after the program.