The SNMMI 2020 Annual Meeting—the premier educational, scientific, research, and networking event in nuclear medicine and molecular imaging—provides physicians, technologists, pharmacists, laboratory professionals, and scientists with an in-depth view of the latest research and development in the field as well as providing insights into practical applications for the clinic. Attendees will have the opportunity to earn more than 25 continuing education credits in 200+ educational and scientific sessions.
The SNMMI Annual Meeting helps you increase your professional effectiveness as you learn to:
- Examine and evaluate future directions in nuclear medicine and molecular imaging and therapy from a research and clinical perspective.
- Describe the latest indications and applications of hybrid imaging and its impact on patient management.
- Review standard, new and relevant advances in molecular imaging including applications in oncology, cardiology and neurology.
- Discuss new therapeutic and diagnostic agents that are impacting the practice of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging.
- Review radiation dose and image quality in medical imaging.
- Identify clinical content that is applicable to practice improvement.
The full educational program will be available in early 2020.