Technologist Summer Program
SNMMI-TS is pleased to offer a week of technologist-focused virtual programming. The summer program will feature one-hour webinars each evening beginning on Monday, August 3 through Friday, August 7. The program will conclude with four hours of programming on Saturday, August 8. See registration links below!
Monday, August 3 – Friday, August 7 | All webinars begin at 7:00 pm ET
- Monday, August 3 - PET/CT/MRI Safety and AI
- Tuesday, August 4 - LGBTQ Patient Community, Healthcare
- Wednesday, August 5 - Gastrointestinal Imaging
- Thursday, August 6 - Imaging Beyond Perfusion
- Friday, August 7 - PET/CT: Current Applications in Cardiac and Neurologic Imaging
Saturday, August 8 | 10:00 am-2:00 pm ET
- If History Repeats Itself – 2020 A Year To Celebrate!
- Applications of Theranostics in Molecular Imaging
- Neurology Imaging in Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging